Saturday, February 23, 2008

Intrducing My sSelf

My name is Hasnoon Faisal Saeed O i am from Saudi arabia . I have been studying design in limkokwing university and now in MMU university. I love Photography so much. you can see my work in FLICKR and also in deviantart. My assignment in computer graphic wish is the personal logo that we have to mad is based on my language (Arabic language) as we go on and on . i am proud of my culture so much so i want my personal logo has something of my Arabic culture . the second thing i want the simpol show you that's i am multi hobbies guy i love to do a lot of things in my life (although i am so lazy sometimes). i will divide my logo to a steps to show how the process of my logo goes on . wish all you enjoy my blog and have a good brows

No comments: