Saturday, February 23, 2008

Step 2(personal logo)

hi everybody i am getting exited about this logo . i discuss last time about the 3 point of my logo. i said that the logo has to have 3 points
1- represent my culture
2- show that i have many hobbies
3- show that i have my ambitions that i want to do it in the future
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lets start with the first Point
:::represent my culture:::

as i said in my introduction i am from Saudi arabia.my culture is an Arabic culture. Arab people not just from Saudi arabia . they are from more than 15 different country or what we call it medial est they is a lot of cultures in each country but to be general i choose one thing that is comment in Arabic culture which is the language.
so i chose the first letter in my name wish is (FA)

and after that i cut the top of this letter and i chose this round shape in my logo and i cut a also the dot on the top and we call this in arabic Nok'ta


And this is the first shape of my logo . wish represent my Arabic language which is one of my cultures

:::show that i have many hobbies:::
i try so hared to find an idea about my hobbies and i come up with an idea wish is cut the shape of my first arabic later fa into peaces and after that colore it with a lot of color many colores

::: show that i have my ambitions that i want to do it in the future:::
to find an amition or something to represent my ambition i make circles inside the arabic letter.put it inside to show that these ideas still insid Faisal <-- this is me, and he want to so it in the future .
::: some of my sketches:::




No comments: