Saturday, February 23, 2008

Step 1(personal logo)

good day .. first step i did to make this logo is asking my self what is the thing that i like in my self and i want to show it in my logo i found 3 important thing in my self:
1- i love my culture and i am proud of it. i believe that my people has a very long story and full of stories makes you very proud.
2- i have a lot of hobbies such as programing, taking photo,listen to music and, reading books.sometime i like to cook :) but not that much.
3-i have a lot of ideas and ambitions that i want to do it in my life.
additionally i love to see color as much as i can in my logo . so to summer what i want from my logo.
1- represent my culture
2- show that i have many hobbies
3- show that i have my ambitions that i want to do it in the future

No comments: